Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Google Site Check

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Black Community Speaks Global Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you all like the forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you all like the forum?

To all the members,

How do you all like the forum? If there issues with the forum for any of you, please tell me. I will take it under consideration. I would like to know what could I improve, what can I change? I apologize for the slow load times. My webhost is responsible for that. However, if I keep having problems with my webhost, I'm going to leave them alone and find a better one.

I was also wondering how the members on this board like the new look of the forum. I have several styles you can pick from. Just go to the bottom of the screen and pick what color and what type that you want the forum to look like on your computer. I set the forum to this look by default. Anyway, let me know what you all think.

One more thing, if you don't mind, share the web page on your social media, if you feel up to it. I am trying to get as many members as possible.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I was wondering how the members on this board like the new look of the forum. I have several styles you can pick from. Just go to the bottom of the screen and pick what color and what type that you want the forum to look like on your computer. I set the forum to this look by default. Anyway, let me know what you all think.
    I had a whole page of authentic photos and history of the Philadelphia Experiment in the History section here. The entire thread has been deleted. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by JW El View Post

I had a whole page of authentic photos and history of the Philadelphia Experiment in the History section here. The entire thread has been deleted. Why?
      If it got deleted, I apologize. Back then, It was due to Google Adsense. However, I decided that I am not going to use Google Adsense on this forum. I have added an option to donate, if people want to. Therefore, if you want to re-post it, feel free.

Comment

To all the members,

How do you all like the forum? If there issues with the forum for any you, please tell me. What could I improve, what can I change? I apologize for the slow load times. My webhost is responsible for that. However, if I keep having problems with my webhost, I'm going to leave them alone and find a better one.

Comment

• JW El
          JW El commented
          Editing a comment
          So far so good, jb

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        To all the members,

How do you all like the forum? If there issues with the forum for any you, please tell me. What could I improve, what can I change? I apologize for the slow load times. My webhost is responsible for that. However, if I keep having problems with my webhost, I'm going to leave them alone and find a better one.
        Thank you JW El. Just in case you didn't know, I have installed all kinds of themes that you can pick from at the bottom of the screen.

Comment

Working...
        X