Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Google Site Check

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Black Community Speaks Global Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years

Anybody on here familiar with the Jeffrey Epstein case? He was put in prison for sexual assault of underage girls. Ghislaine Maxwell was Jeffrey Epstein's right-hand woman. She just got sentenced to 20 years.

Yeah I've been seeing bits of the case here and there, this is pretty bad. It's a shame that people even do this type of thing.

Tough question: If prison time should be about reform and not just punishment, how would you even go about reforming someone like that? Once again I know this is a tough question, but it would interesting to hear your thoughts as I'm completely stumped for an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisF View Post
      Yeah I've been seeing bits of the case here and there, this is pretty bad. It's a shame that people even do this type of thing.

Tough question: If prison time should be about reform and not just punishment, how would you even go about reforming someone like that? Once again I know this is a tough question, but it would interesting to hear your thoughts as I'm completely stumped for an answer.
      I watched the documentary about the Jeffrey Epstein case a long time ago. I'm not sure how they could be reformed. A lot of people feel like 20 years is not enough time for Ghislaine Maxwell.

Comment

I hear that. I haven't watched the documentary so far, but from what I've seen through other means I know how damning it must be.

Comment

Yep. So true.

Comment

As Jesus said, it is finished.

Comment

Working...
            X