Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Google Site Check

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Black Community Speaks Global Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian Man Shoots 6 Year Old Black Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian Man Shoots 6 Year Old Black Boy

Coward asian man shows that he's punkdafied by shooting a 6 year old black boy.

You know Asians hate us as much or maybe more than white folks. They've been labeled the "model minority" and they take that label very seriously. They're just angry because they haven't been given the 'white' designation yet and they want it so bad. Italians were dirty immigrants when they came, and now they're white. The Irish were literally called the ******s of England but now they're white. Jews were not initially welcome as immigrants when they began to emigrate here, but guess what? They're now considered white. We have, here in AZ, whole communities of Latin people who now have Caucasian as their race on their birth certificates and they will tell you in a heartbeat that they are white hispanics.

Comment

Tell me about it. I live in the Bay Area, and the Asians out here were some of the most racist people that I have ever encountered. Pre-COVID Asians were racist as all get out. However, COVID humbled them in one hell of a way. What these other groups don't understand, is that it only takes one event or circumstance, and THEY could wind up being the n*****s.

It's best if people treat others like they want to be treated. Unless, that person gives you a reason not to.

Comment

• IamMzKnight
        IamMzKnight commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for sharing that.
    Working...
    X