Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Google Site Check

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Black Community Speaks Global Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost in space! Japan gives up becoming the fourth country to land on the moon after its lunar probe that launched aboard Artemis I went dark - the craft's solar power cells were facing AWAY from the sun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in space! Japan gives up becoming the fourth country to land on the moon after its lunar probe that launched aboard Artemis I went dark - the craft's solar power cells were facing AWAY from the sun.

I hope too many countries aren't trying to get to the moon, they will leave space debris all over the moon.
    The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency announced Tuesday that it abounded plans to land its OMOTENASHI probe on the moon because the team could not make a connection with it.

The thing is a lot of these missions don't seem to serve any real point. If it's to lay the foundations for a lunar base that will help protect earth somehow, increase are ability to produce xyz, or help do something meaningful cool... they can do that while using finding ways to mitigate spce junk... but it often seems to be based on misguided/inefficient projercts.

Comment

Working...
    X