Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Google Site Check

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Black Community Speaks Global Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The A.I President Of The United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The A.I President Of The United States

Click image for larger version

Name:	5fb66fca1c17912565b4a9e53fc18522.gif
Views:	48
Size:	179.9 KB
ID:	7869

Because everyone seems so dissatisfied with "human" presidents these days, a radical question is now being asked. "Should machines be in charge of
    Last edited by JustABlackDude; 08-05-2023, 08:07 AM.

33 seconds · Clipped by What's Trending ? · Original video "The Terminator 1984 'His name is Connor ' HD Clip 12 23" by TERMINATOR UNIVERSE

Comment

Interesting

Comment

This is interesting that you brought up this question. There's several references in pop culture , but one of them that I like is on Evangelion where they talked about this exact topic of having an AI president. In that short caption in the scene they talked about the civilian populace preferred an AI intelligence because of its neutral standpoint. Basically a collective and no bias. As much as we would like to say political bias and race is a problem when it comes to politics, evening the playground going to make it fair for everyone. In a way it's a form of direct democracy.

Comment

Working...
        X